SINOVINYL Professional Vinyl Transfer Tape Manufacturer
Sino Group is a professional adhesive vinyl film manufacturer and wholesale supplier, kindly get factory price of: graphic cutting vinyl, diy craft vinyl, vinyl transfer tape, self adhesive vinyl film, printing vinyl, adhesive vinyl materials
SINOVINYL Professional Vinyl Transfer Tape Manufacturer
Are you in need of reliable and high-quality vinyl transfer tape for your graphics and lettering projects? Look no further than our professional vinyl transfer tape manufacturer. Our high tack transfer film ensures the perfect transfer of even the smallest details, while our medium tack transfer tape is ideal for larger designs. Our transparent adhesive vinyl film allows for easy alignment and accurate placement. Trust the experts for your vinyl transfer tape needs. Choose our professional vinyl transfer tape manufacturer today.
SINOVINYL is a professional Vinyl Transfer Tape Manufacturer, High Tack Transfer Film, Medium Tack Transfer Tape, Transparent Adhesive Vinyl Film For Vinyl Graphics Letters Transfer Application.
"We have been cooperating with Sino Group for more than 6 years. Their huge selections and high quality graphic cutting adhesive vinyls make us very satisfied. In addition, they have a large inventory, and we can quickly get the products we want."
“Very professional adhesive vinyl material supplier, I have meet Ms.Shirley in the SHOW, she helps me a lot, thanks"
Herman NortonPurchase Manager
“Professional sales team, high quality and good price color cutting adhesive vinyl film, we will keep cooperate for a long time."
John DoeGeneral Manager
Please Leave Your Information
We would be happy to hear you and learn all about you.
*We respect your confidentiality and all information is protected.
The SINOVINYL® graphic cutting vinyl with 6 advantages: 1. Removable:
When you stick on the wall, glass or any other smooth surface, you can remove it any time, and without the glue leave on the surface.
2. Friendly materials:
The SINOVINYL® graphic cutting vinyl raw material made by PVC and solvent glue, no smell, no formaldehyde.
3. Long durability:
Use for outdoor 2-3 years, for indoor up to 5 years.
4. Easy to application:
SINOVINYL® graphic cutting vinyl is easy for cricut vinyl cutter plotter, easy to cut and application on the wall, glass or any other smooth surface.
5. Multi colors:
With more than 100+ colors, super gloss and super matte surface.
6. Versatile widely use:
SINOVINYL® graphic cutting vinyl can be use for vinyl cutting plotter, letters and patterns cutting, outdoor and indoor graphic poster sign, wall and glass decoration, home decor, furniture, car decal sticker etc.
Commonly used are drug labels, food labels, shampoo labels, barcodes, battery labels, outer box labels, product labels, semi-finished products labels, temporary labels, home wall decoration labels, wall stickers, furniture labels Stickers, advertising decoration labels, computer lettering labels, outdoor decoration labels, packaging equipment labels, etc.
Film stickers are mainly used for decorative decals on cars and motorcycles, logo characters on shopping malls, reflective films on highways, and markings on containers.
The common signs at the entrance of stores, road signs, and advertisements posted on the street in our lives are all instant stickers, which are characterized by their own adhesive on the back, which can be pasted or used with transfer film after uncovering the back paper.
The transfer film is an intermediate carrier that carries the printed or printed pattern. After the lettering is made, a layer of transfer film will be attached. A layer of chemical elastic film transferred to the printed article is used. Simple In other words, tear off the backing paper and transfer the pattern with transfer film to something, such as a glass door, and then tear off the transfer film to make the cutting vinyl neat and standard in the glass door, and the pattern will never be crooked or twisted. Unfair imagination.
How to correct use of vinyl transfer film:
1. Before starting to paste, please prepare some tools: scissors, knives, cards or bank cards. At first cut the excess vacancies around the pattern with scissors, so that you can compare and paste them.
2. Stick the transfer film on the pattern, and use a card or bank card to repeatedly scrape the transfer film back and forth to make the pattern and the transfer film stick together better, and there will be no bubbles after sticking to the wall;
3. If the wall powder falls off or the transfer film will be stuck together with the wall paint when the transfer film is torn off, please fix it before applying the wall sticker; peel off the transfer film with the pattern slightly from the bottom paper of the pattern, if the pattern has the center that is not stuck to the transfer film can be assisted with a knife. Before proceeding to step 4, first filter the leftover material cut from the transfer film to the wall of the corner to test the function of the wall, and then paste it after making sure that the wall is ok. When attaching a pattern with a large contrast area, the pattern can be reversed, and the bottom paper of the pattern can be peeled away from the transfer film and the pattern;
4. When you paste the pattern, you can first glue a corner of the transfer film to the wall, paste it on the selected position, and use a scratch card to smooth out the air bubbles between the wall sticker and the wall;
5. When tearing the transfer film away from the wall, try to be as slow as possible. You can tear off the transfer film while pressing the pattern, and definitely don’t tear off the pattern together.
1. Why we need to choose the good quality cricut cutting diy craft vinyl of the release paper?
We use the cricut vinyl cutter plotter, the backing bood one side is with glue, we need to choose the release paper, avoid sticking to the pad.
On the market has 3 types of the release paper, PET release paper, double PE release paper, normal release paper.
Double PE release paper is similar as PET release paper, now we show you the difference of the Double PE and normal.
So we need to choose the Double PE coating release paper cricut cutting diy craft vinyl.
2. How to differentiate the cricut cutting diy craft vinyl double PE coating release paper and the normal?
The Double PE coating release paper it feels smooth when touched by hand and shiny under light.
3. How to choose the good quality of the cricut cutting diy craft vinyl?
To test with pure color pvc vinyl, you can stretch the cricut cutting vinyl by hand. Good quality vinyl has a certain degree of stretchability(the left of the picture). If it can easily break or become white after stretching, the quality of vinyl is not good(the right of the picture).
Now we know how to choose the right quality of the cricut diy craft cutting vinyl.
Computer designed images are loaded onto the vinyl cutter via cords or over wifi depending on the model. Then the vinyl is loaded into the machine where it is automatically fed through and cut to follow the set design.
The vinyl cutter uses a small knife to precisely cut the outline of figures into a sheet or piece of vinyl, but not the release liner. The knife moves side to side and turns, while the vinyl is moved beneath the knife. The results from the cut process is an image cut into the material.
The material is then ‘weeded’ where the excess parts of the figures are removed from the release liner. It is possible to remove the positive parts, which would give a negative sticker, or remove the negative parts, giving a positive sticker. Removing the figure would be like removing the positive, giving a negative image of the figures.
A sheet of transfer tape with an adhesive backing is laid on the weeded vinyl. A roller is applied to the tape, causing it to adhere to the vinyl. The transfer tape and the weeded vinyl is pulled off the release liner, and applied to a substrate, such as a sheet of aluminium. This results in an aluminium sign with vinyl figures.
Get Started With SINOVINYL Now
Welcome to get adhesive vinyl materials offer and to be the distributor of SINOVINYL.