Material: PVC Film
Color: Glossy, Matt, 3D lens, 3D water cube, Matte sanding, Floor (Twill)
Film Thickness: 65μm-300μm
Glue Thickness: 20-70μm
Release Paper: 90-120gsm
Type: Lamination stickers for protection the images
Durability: Outdoor 2-3 years, indoor 5-7 years
Cold Laminating Film use silicon paper as the release paper, and the transparent PVC as the Surface processing by back adhesive gum,according to the texture of the membrane surface it can be divided into these different kinds of protect protective film as glossy film,matte film,stars magic film,laser film and some special texture, a large number of using film is glossy and matte in the production of advertising.
1. Clear cold lamination film is an everyday film that will adhere to most ink lay downs.
2. Clear is advertisement surface material which is a popular with schools and shops because it works great on a variety of substances.
3. Clear gives your document a glass-like appearance.
4. Temperature range -30oC to +80oC.
5. Clear adhesive use hot solvent-Nano technology to work. Which can last for more than three years.
1. Over-laminate is a laminating film that is applied to materials such as floor graphics.
2. Wall art, store front signage, and children's games.
3. Over-laminate is cut out and laid over the material.